The SuitCase 12RC gives you Remote Voltage Control, a Bernard Q300 Gun, and Meters, all while allowing 12 inch rolls so you can spent time working rather than changing rolls. Its lightweight, modular design, combined with its small size and superior durability are exactly what you need to stay in service and keep up with production schedules.
The RC Feeders Require a 14-Pin Connector Cable – Can be found in the “Accessories” Tab above
• Updated front panels offer improved trigger strain relief!
• The SuitCase 12RC door opens with feeder in upright position and has built-in-side rails.
• Q300 gun – 300-amp, 100% duty cycle, air-cooled, 15 ft cable.
• Totally enclosed, impact-resistant, flame-retardant case provides strength and durability, and protects components and welding wire from moisture, dust and other contaminants.
• Ergonomically sound, lightweight, modular design is well balanced, and allows improved mobility and ease of carrying to remote welding sites and for serviceability.
• Flexibility to run a variety of wires up to 5/64 in diameter.
• Quick-change drive rolls are easy to change – no tools required.
• Drive roll accessibility makes it easy to install wire, adjust tension and change drive rolls.
• Carry handle folds up out of operators way, yet large enough for a gloved hand to carry.
• Remote voltage control – standard.
• Gas solenoid control – standard.
• Thermal Overload Protection means internal components are protected from damage by automatically shutting down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.
• 25.5 lbs