The Miller Bobcat 260 LP (Liquid Propane) Kohler Welder/Generator is a rugged welder/generator that is great for Stick and Flux-Cored welding and designed for maintenance/repair operations, construction, farm, ranch and generator use. This model does NOT have remote start/stop functionality.
Quieter and Better Sound
Significant improvements in sound level and quality offer better jobsite communication, which provides a safer, more efficient working environment for you and your crew. New Bobcat welder/generators have rotated the engine toward the front to create more efficient airflow, resulting in significantly quieter operation. Now you can start your job earlier in the day and end it later, as well as work around hospitals, businesses, and residential areas.
With its intuitive design, the daily maintenance of our new Bobcat welder/ generators is faster and easier. With front panel maintenance displays, you know when your equipment needs to be serviced. And servicing is simple because:
• Oil checks can be performed from the top by the front panel
• Toolless panels allow for quick access
• Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter
Accu-Rated– Not Inflated Generator Power
Miller’s Accu-Rated 11,000 watts (12,000 with EFI) of usable peak power is delivered for a minimum of 30 seconds. Accu-Rated means peak power is usable for maximum generator loads such as plasma cutting, Millermatic MIG welders and motor starting. Accu-Rated peak power beats the competition’s very shortduration peak or surge power. Use your peak power, it’s more than a number.
Reversed Generator Airflow
Exclusive engine and generator packaging design operates cooler and more efficiently. The engine is rotated towards the front to create more efficient airflow. More efficient airflow and exclusive engine location are significant contributors to reduced sound level and size reduction. Hot air re-circulation is eliminated when machine is mounted in tight spots, and internal parts are kept cool for optimal performance.
Smaller and Lighter Design
New Bobcat welder/generators take up less space on trucks and trailers—leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools. Plus, they’re easier to move safely around jobsites—even with weld cables and running gear attached.
Smooth Power – Not Spike Power
Revolutionary ten-degree skewed-rotor design optimizes generator performance for smoother power – not spiked power found with other brands. Better power— better performance.
Designed for Reliability
From Appleton, Wis. USA, Miller’s welder/generators are the most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. They manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core:
• Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine
• Lugged — not soldered — heavy internal leads for better field durability
• Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life
• Super-tough armor to protect the welder/generator from accidental impact
• Protective armor doors to cover the weld studs and receptacles as required by OSHA and CSA for jobsite safety
• Lift hook integrated into the center frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability
• Long runtimes provide many hours of use before refueling is necessary
• Output Range: AC/DC Stick – 40-250A | Mig – 17-28V | DC TIG – 40-250A
• Generator Output: 11,000 Watts Peak | 9,500 Watts Continuous
• Duty Cycle: 100% @ 250A
• Weight: 501 lbs
• Dimensions: 28″ H (33″ w/Exhaust) x 20″ W x 40.5″ D
• Engine: Kohler PCH740 with 3 Year Warranty
• Kohler Engine: Twin Cylinder, Air Cooled, 12 Gallon Capacity
|Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging, Flux Cored (FCAW), MIG, Stick, TIG
|Max Amperage Output
|Industrial, Light Industrial
|100% @ 250A
|Beginner, Weekend Warrior, Career Welder