The Miller big blue 600 (907737) comes with a Kubota diesel engine and delivers 600 amps of DC welding output. The generator can produce 27,000 peak watts of power when using 3-Phase or 15,000 watts on single phase.
The Kubota heavy-duty T4i diesel engines are the cleanest, greenest diesel power available. These models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (CDC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust aftertreatment maintenance.
The electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts and engine RPM. It also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
• Digital Meters with SunVision Technology
• Standard 14-Pin Receptacle with Auto-Remote Sense
• Industrial USB Port
• LOC OCV Stick
• Adjustable Hot Start, Output Control, Auto-Idle
• 20,000 Watts of Continuous Power (3-Phase)
• Polarity Reversing Switch (Deluxe Models Only)
• HD Powder Coat (Rust/Corrosion Resistant)
• Electronic Engine Display
|Process||Flux Cored (FCAW), MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||600 Amps|
|Usage||Heavy Industrial, Industrial|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||100% @ 500A | 40% @ 600A|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|