The SAE 300 MP (Multi Process) combines a rugged design with traditional pure DC generator technology for excellent welding performance in pipe, construction, and maintenance applications.
• Maintenance & Repair
The Curved Exhaust Pipe is included, however it no longer comes with a “flapper” on it.
• Meets all EPA Tier 4 Requirements
• 3-Cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM Kubota Diesel Engine
• Big fuel savings compared to previous engines
• Fuel gauge on control panel
• Two continuous dials on the control panel allow for a precise setting of both voltage and current for critical pipe welding applications
• Adjust the arc for a snappy “digging” arc for root and hot passes on pipe with cellulosic electrode, or for a soft “buttery” arc for pipe welding with low hydrogen electrode
• Pipeline operators will enjoy welding with the arc produced from the rotating armature/field coil system manufactured for many years by Lincoln Electric
• All copper windings enhance arc stability for a really smooth, high performance arc
• 300 Amps output @ 60% duty-cycle, welds up to 7/32″ fleetweld 5P + cellulosic and Excalibur low hydrogen electrodes.
• Output Range: 50-390A DC Welding, 3000 Watts AC Power
• Rated Output: 250A DC/30V/100%, 300A DC/32V/60%
• 3 Cylinders
• 24.7 HP @ 1800 RPM
• Weight: 1,432 lbs
• Dims: 37″H X 24″W X 63″L (46″H to top of exhaust)
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Process||Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging, Flux-Cored, MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||390|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||100% at 250A|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|